The Drs Remedy nail polish range contains a selection of wonderful nail health-promoting ingredients and has various features and benefits that give it our podiatrist tick of approval. The Drs Remedy range is now available from Perform Podiatry at our Auckland clinic, within the One Health building in Remuera.
Drs Remedy polishes were developed by two podiatrists with a health-conscious nail polish alternative in mind that they would be happy to recommend to their patients. The brand was initially created to address the concerns of individuals with discoloured or brittle nails, often associated with the use of traditional nail polishes. Drs Remedy nail polishes come in a variety of colours and finishes, and we recommend them because they:
- Use no harsh or toxic chemicals
- Are enriched with naturally healing ingredients
- Are breathable
- Are UV protected
- Are easy to apply, fast to dry
- Are vegan and cruelty-free
- Come in beautiful colours that apply smoothly and evenly
- Are long lasting
- Are podiatrist approved
Drs Remedy Polishes Are Made From Safe, High-Quality Ingredients
Drs Remedy nail polishes are free from the ten common substances that are bad for both our health and the environment, that are found in regular polishes, including formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, TPHP, phthalates and animal Ingredients. These ingredients can cause a range of serious implications including inducing asthma and allergic dermatitis, affecting the growth of the brain, nervous, endocrine and reproductive system, to name a few. These ingredients can also affect the appearance of the nails, prompting them to become brittle and discoloured.
Instead, Drs Remedy polishes contain health-promoting and natural ingredients, all while producing a superior product that looks and feels great on the nails, featuring:
- Tea tree oil – a powerful antiseptic and antifungal substance found in nature and extensively used in both the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries
- Lavender oil – aside from being a natural anti-inflammatory, lavender is also widely used to help with anxiety and sleep, too
- Wheat protein – wheat protein is a fantastic protein that provides a lot of moisture to our bodies. As such, it is used to help increase the nail’s natural shine and vibrance
- Garlic bulb extract – garlic has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, with a high concentration of vitamin C
- Vitamins C and E – these vitamins are crucial for our nail and skin health
- Cactus extract
- Ginseng extract
- Grape seed extract
- Kale extract
The Drs Remedy range is also suitable for both pregnant women and children wanting to avoid exposure to toxic chemicals and opt for a safer and more gentle alternative.
Get your polishes from our clinic today, or give us a call to place an order that we can post to you.